Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Lush Easter Haul


I'm always very excited by Lush's Easter goodies and this years range definitely didn't disappoint (well I was a tiny bit disappointed by the lack of Egg Hunt which was my favourite Lush soap), I bought pretty much the entire range apart from the Immaculate Eggception which just didn't appeal to me largely due to it's hefty price tag. 

This has actually been removed from the Easter section of the website and rumour has it Brightside has become part of Lush's permanent range of bubble bars which I am beyond happy about as it is defnitely one of my all time favourite Lush products. You can read my review of it here.

The first of this years new products, Golden Egg is a very sparkly mix between a bath melt and a bath bomb I'm really excited to try this and will hopefully post a review of it this week.

This years Easter soap is a carrot coloured offering that is supposed to have a white rabbit in every slice, as you can see I have a rabbit bum in mine, it has a refreshing fruity citrus scent and the white parts are packed with skin softening cocoa butter. Again I haven't tried this yet but I will post a review once I do although sadly I don't think it will beat last years Egg Hunt soap.

For fans of Lush's candy scented offerings, such as Creamy Candy or Think Pink, Fluffy Egg is back again and I have to say I do really adore this bomb and always pick up a few before they disappear despite them being so similar to Lush's regular candy scented bombs and bubble bars.

This has been updated since last year, you now get three smallish carrots instead of one large one hopefully this means they will last even longer especially as they've gone up by £1.00 since last year, this has a lovely fruity citrus scent similar to the Carrot scent.

I can't wait to try this lovely little bubble bar, it smells delicious with vanilla absolute and coconut oil and it doesn't hurt that it is absolutely adorable so keep your eyes for a review of this little guy sometime soon.

: ]

2 comments:

  1. I'm not too keen on the Bunny actually. It's basically creamy candy but white and 75p more expensive :P
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've just been sucked in by the adorable bunny design to be honest, I'm such a sucker for a gimmick
      : ]

      Delete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...