Wednesday, 2 April 2014

NOTD: Lilac Sheen & Beacon



I used:
Models Own Hypergel in Lilac Sheen
Topshop Nail Varnish in Beacon


I have been loving Gel nail polishes recently and I especially love this beautiful Lilac from Models Own it is so so perfect for spring and it's nice to have a nice pastel colour where I don't have to apply a million coats to make it opaque. 
I bought myself this lovely Topshop glitter in their sale a couple of months ago for £3.00 it's a lovely yellow toned gold glitter with a slight  holographic effect, it's such a pretty colour but it does apply fairly sparsely hence why the bottom part of my nails look so messy.


: ]

1 comment:

  1. Pretty nail combination. I'm loving lilac nails at the moment which is really unusual for me because normal I go for pinks!

    Kimberley // Kimberley's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...