Wednesday, 23 April 2014

NOTD: Moondance


I used:
Topshop Nail Polish in Moondance
OPI polish in I Saw U Saw We Saw Warsaw


I decided to give my eBay nail guides another try for my nails this week, this time I went for some triangles to place at the base of my nails as you can see I still haven't quite mastered using the guides as they are rather wobbly triangles but I do like the overall look. I went for a lovely blue holographic polish from Topshop and teamed it with this lovely dark bluey green from OPI to give a nice contrast.


: ]

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had the patience for nail doing, these look fabulous!
    And practice makes perfect :o)
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...