Sunday, 27 April 2014

OOTD: Ain't It Fun



I wore:
Gemstone Tee- Jaded London at Topshop
Velvet Leggings- H&M
Cut Out Boots- River Island
Bracelets- Topshop
Watch- River Island






So these aren't the best photos in the world and the light was fading so they're a little dark but I really wanted to share with you this beautiful t-shirt I bought by Jaded London at Topshop, I'm really trying to wear more colour and when I saw this online I knew I had to buy it. I decided to team it with my latest favourite leggings, these lovely plum coloured velvet ones from H&M are great because they're really thick and they're quite high waisted and they are soooo comfy. Of course I also put on my current go to shoes of choice these cut out boots from River Island although they have unfortunately started to rub my ankles where the buckles are which is very annoying. 
p.s. I look so young in these photos it's ridiculous, I'm starting to get very fed up of my baby face, I recently found out that most of the people I work with thought I was about 17 or 18! 


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...