Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Lush May Day Bath Bomb










May Day is a cute little badger shaped bath bomb that aims to support one of Lush's many worthy causes, all the proceeds (minus the VAT) from the sales of this bomb will go towards anti-badger cull projects in the UK. 
It has quite an interesting scent, to me it smelt a little aniseedy thanks to the Fennel in it which I wasn't too keen on but it also has a sweet sherbety tinge thanks to the Rosewood Oil and Bergamot Oil and it smelt a lot sweeter once in the water.
It fizzed away very quickly turning the water a cloudy white with a very faint shimmer once it reached the end of it's fizzing I noticed something floating in the water, there was a little note hidden in the middle of the bomb I really love these little surprises Lush put in thier bombs it adds a little more interest to what is essentially quite a plain bomb.
Once you've emerged from the tub you're left with soft sweet smelling skin and the lovely feeling that comes from contributing to a worthy cause, you can pick up May Day here for £2.95 until the end of May.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. This sounds lovely. I'll definitely try and buy one before the end of May.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...