Friday, 9 May 2014

May Wishlist

May wishlist




Today I have a really big, very summery wishlist for you full of prints and bright colours.
I'll start with the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8, I bought a Diana F+ camera last year but unfortunately I haven't used it very much as I can't find anywhere that develops the film near me and it costs quite a lot to send off the film as well so I'd love an instant camera and the Instax is ideal and it's so cute.
In case you didn't know by now I love sunglasses and the sillier/brighter the better so I am loving the selection at River Island, my favourites are the gorgeous heart shaped ones that definitely need to be mine.
I recently realised I don't own any nice high heels so I was on the lookout for some nice plain heels until I saw these  two beautiful pairs of floral heels from Topshop and River Island, they're so pretty but I'm really trying to be sensible and get some plain heels to go with all my dresses. 
I haven't been swimming for years and I don't know whether I could bring myself to put on a bikini but if I were to go swimming I'd love a nice swimming costume and the H&M one is an absolute dream.
I spotted the two cute watches on Asos a few days ago and had to bookmark them, I especially love the daisy chain watch as the face is massive and there's a little daisy for each number on the face.
In terms of clothes lots of things have caught my eye this month but my favourites are the White Pepper smock dress at Topshop, the seashell patterned camisole from H&M which is only £6.99 and the bright pink floral skirt from Topshop although I think it's a little too short for me.

: ]

2 comments:

  1. You seem to like flower prints ;) I love this wishlist, it contains some really great items!


    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...