Saturday, 10 May 2014

NOTD: Lilac Sheen & Cornflower Gleam




I had a little stab at ombre nails last week, I've done the ombre effect quite a few times before but I did apply the polish a little too thickly this time in my attempts to blend the two colour together especially as I was using the Models Own Hypergels. I picked Lilac Sheen and Cornflower Gleam, I think the two colours really go together and work well for the ombre effect, I just used a cheap make-up sponge to create the ombre effect and finished it off with a\ Revlon topcoat.. 


: ]

1 comment:

  1. It looks very nice, great colours!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...