Monday, 12 May 2014

OOTD: Real Wild Child







Jacket- stolen from my dad
Monster T-shirt- Asos
Burgundy Trousers- H&M
Boots- Asos
Necklace- Asos

A super casual outfit for you today, I got home from an early shift last week and decided as it was such a lovely afternoon I'd go for a nice walk along the canal with my mom and feed the ducks (and accidentally fall into the pub on the way back). 
This t-shirt has pretty much become the first thing I grab when I'm in a rush to get ready to go somewhere and don't feel like hunting through my wardrobe, it is massive and so comfortable and of course who wouldn't want to wear a giant monster face. 
I nabbed the plaid quilted shirt/jacket from my dads wardrobe, he's had it for literally decades and I've had my eye on it for quite some time, he's only really ever worn it to do the gardening so I finally managed to convince him to let me have it. I also have my eye on his fringed leather motorbike jacket which he's had since he actually owned a bike in the 70's/80's but he's being pretty stubborn with that one.


: ]


2 comments:

  1. Love the jacket, knicking clothes from your dad is where it's at.
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...