Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream


Origins Ginzing Eye Cream
Refreshing eye cream to brighten and depuff

I've made quite a few changes to my skincare routine recently so I thought I'd post a few reviews of my current go to products, today I'm starting with my new favourite eye cream.
I've been using the Origins Ginzing Eye Cream for about a month now and have grown to really love it, as with all Origins products the packaging is simple yet very pretty with colour coded tubes and jars for the different ranges, the Ginzing range is a beautiful bright orange.
 It smells absolutely fantastic, it's a really light and sweet slightly floral scent that adds to the refreshing feeling it aims to give.
The actual cream itself is a peach tinged cream with a gentle shimmer to it which instantly brightens any under eye shadows I have, it also makes it great for applying in the morning before I do my make-up which means I don't have to be quite so heavy handed with my concealer. I do usually stick to applying this at night though as I tend to be in too much of a rush in the morning to do much in the way of skincare, but I have still noticed a slight reduction in the unsightly dark circles that usually reside under my eyes.
On to the depuffing side of things, I have had incredibly puffy eyes recently due to hayfever kicking my ass so I need all the depuffing I can get and I do think this has helped, it is super softening and has a slightly cooling effect which instantly reduces puffiness.
Overall I find this does brighten my under eyes but I think that's mostly down to the shimmer and I haven't really noticed any long term difference in terms of my dark circles but I definitely think it's helped in terms of puffiness which is probably my biggest problem during the summer months.
It is pricey at £23.00 but I don't mind spending a little extra on eye creams as they tend to last for months and months so I don't have to buy them very often and I have really enjoyed using this one so I would probably buy it again as it will be a great summer eye cream but I think I will probably buy another of Origins eye creams after this as I tried a little sample of Eye Doctor a little while ago and really loved it.

: ]


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...