Friday, 30 May 2014

Recent Beauty Purchases




I think this was 10% off when I bought it plus I got staff discount so it was probably more like £40.00

Shell Style Nail Glitter- £1 Poundshop






The Body Shop Seaweed Mini Skincare Set- £10.00





Well obviously I didn't buy all this in one shopping trip but as I've been buying quite beauty bits throughout May I thought I'd put them all together in a big haul post. 
I will be reviewing some of these products soon but if there is anything specific people would like me to review please let me know.
Lastly I'm very sorry for my lack of posting this week, I've been very busy with my mom and Pete's mom organising an engagement party for Pete and I which is happening tonight and I am super excited about it.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. Some great finds! I swear by the soap and glory sugar crush!
    I've been thinking of trying out the le roche-posay for a while now would love to hear how you get on with it x

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...