Thursday, 29 May 2014

You Beauty Discovery Box- May

So I signed up to yet another beauty box, I recently cancelled my SoukSouk subscription and wasn't planning on signing up to any more beauty boxes but I've been seeing some very positive reviews of the You Beauty Discovery Box floating around and as it was nearly half the price of my SoukSouk subscription I decided to give it a go.
For £6.95 a month you get to pick two products from thier monthly shortlist which then get sent out to you along with a few extra little samples, obviously you don't get as much in your box as you do with more expensive beauty boxes but their shortlists seem to have a fairly good range of products to choose from each month which offers you more of a selection than other beauty boxes like Love Me Beauty. There were 14 different samples in this months shortlist ranging from haircare to make-up and skincare, I went for one haircare item and a skincare sample.


GLAMGLOW Youthmud Tinglexfoliate Treatment 
The first thing I chose was this GlamGlow mask, this promises flawless skin and a glowing complexion in just 10 minutes I haven't tried it yet but I like a good mud mask so I've been saving it for a proper pamper and it smells lovely.

Percy & Reed Eau My Goodness Shine and Fragrance Spray
I went for this as my second product choice, I've never heard of a fragrance spray for hair but the packaging was so cute and I've really liked Percy & Reed products I've tried before so I wanted to try this. I've used this a few times now and it really does smell beautiful but I can't say I've noticed much in the way of shine so it's not something I'd buy for myself.

Charles Worthington Salon At Home Moisture Seal Hair Healer Leave-In Conditioner
My hair has definitely been feeling a little frazzled recently so this should come in handy and it also comes with a £2.00 off voucher which I'll be using to get myself some conditioner. 


Caudalie Divine Legs Tinted Body Lotion
I never ever use fake tan because I am super pale and I actually quite like being pale so I doubt I'll use this and to be honest the samples pretty tiddly so I don't know whether it would cover my legs anyway.

Lizi's Treacle & Pecan Granola
This was so yummy, I've been trying to eat a bit more healthy recently and have been starting my day with a big bowl of granola with low fat yogurt so I was pretty pleased to see this in my box and it was very yummy.

Overall I wasn't really wowed by my first box but I'm going to see if next months box any better, you can sign up to You Beauty Discovery for £6.95 a month here.
: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...