Sunday, 29 June 2014

You Beauty Discovery Box- June 2014


I signed up to You Beauty Discovery Box last month and if you read my review of the May box you'll know I wasn't overly impressed with my first box but as soon as I saw the June shortlist I knew my next box would be much better. You Beauty Discovery box is a bit cheaper than most other beauty boxes on the market at £6.95 a month and for that price you get a choice of two products from that months shortlist along with a couple of extras. This months shortlist had a good selection of samples and full size products including two full size L'Oreal lip products and a nice selection of skincare and body products.

Montague Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa Mask
The first bonus product that was included  in everyone's box was this Montague Jeunesse mask, I'm sure you're all familiar with their great range of masks and I'm a huge fan of the brand myself, I particularly love their peel off masks, so I was really pleased to see this in my box especially as it's a mask I haven't tried before.

My Choice- L'Oreal Paris Infallible 24H Lip Colour in 121 Flawless Fuschia
Up until about 4 months ago I owned very few lip products and stuck fairly religiously to the same couple of shades but I suddenly decided to be more adventurous with my lip colours and have since amassed a rather healthy collection of bright and bold shades so I instantly knew I'd choose this as one of my choices from the June box. This is a double ended product allowing you to have some choice in how you wear it, on one end is a highly pigmented lip colour and on the other is a conditioning balm I think this is a great combination  as I have found that liquid lip colours like this can be quite drying and end up looking a little patchy after a little while. 

Expandable Face Cloth
The second bonus product this month was a cute little expandable face cloth, I remember being obsessed with Disney Expandable cloths when I was younger so I got a bit nostalgic when I saw this and a new face cloth is always useful especially as I have a few trips away to the seaside planned soon.

My Choice- Her 300 Trecento Revitalising Hair Treatment
My second choice from this months shortlist was this revitalising hair treatment from Her, it's a thick creamy weekly treatment to deeply condition hair and create a protective layer to fight frizz and enhance hairs health and shine. I've used it once and really enjoyed using it, it smells fantastic, really sweet and floral, and it left my hair feeling really smooth and nourished.

I was really pleased with this months You Beauty Discovery Box and think it's much better value for money than a lot of the other beauty boxes on the market.
You can sign up to You Beauty Discovery Box here for £6.95 a month.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...