Wednesday, 2 July 2014

Birchbox- June 2014



June's Birchbox decided to jump on the World Cup bandwagon with a global themed box so I was a little apprehensive about what my June box would include but I was very pleasantly surprised.

Naobay Body Radiance Lotion
I received a Naobay cleanser in a previous Birchbox and absolutely loved it so I was really pleased to see another of their products in this box and I will be taking this away on holiday with me next week as it's a great travel size and it smells lovely.


Silk + Honey Shea Butter Hair Conditioning Mask
I quite enjoy a conditioning hair mask but I'm a little worried this one might be a little too heavy for my hair but I'm going to give it a try, if you want to buy this full size it comes in a DIY kit with all the ingredients to make up to five pots of the mask for £55.00, which in my opinion seems like quite a lot for what is essentially a bit of a novelty I'm sure most people would prefer to buy the mask ready made for a little less money.

Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré 
I don't mind receiving moisturiser samples in beauty boxes but this is tiny which doesn't really give me much chance to try it out properly but nevertheless I'll be sure to use this up.

Yves Rocher Sheer Botanical Lipstick
I've never tried any Yves Rocher products before so I'm really looking forward to trying this and it's a gorgeous colour although I can't remember what this shade is called, it's a bright orange toned red that's perfect for summer with a soft creamy texture that doesn't dry out my lips.

OPI Brazil Collection- Next Stop.. The Bikini Zone 
I love OPI nail varnishes and this is an absolutely beautiful colour, a lilac shimmer with yellow/golden tones  when the light hits it, my only issue with this is that like most shimmery polishes it's a bit sheer and as this is a sample bottle it's (adorably) tiny so I think I'll stick to using this as a pretty top coat.

Bonus item- Flip Flop Keyring
As a little June box bonus all subscribers received this cute little flip flop key chain in Brazillian themed green and yellow to match this months cloth bag. 

You can sign up to Birchbox for £10.00 per month (+p£p) here.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that nail polish is a beautiful colour! The hair mask sounds like fun but I agree, £55 is a bit much for a novelty! xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...