Tuesday, 8 July 2014

La Roche Posay Effaclar Purifying Foaming Gel



I have tried tonnes of different cleansers so it takes quite a lot for one to impress me but this is amazing, it has the same amazing scent as all the La Roche Posay products, a light clean smell that leaves you feeling squeaky clean.
You only need a little blob to thoroughly cleanse your face and remove all traces of oil and make-up and it foams up really easily which I love. I have combination skin which is quite prone to breakouts and I have often made the mistake of using cleansers that are too harsh and drying in an attempt to battle my oily parts which has given my some really dry areas on my cheeks. This is a dream for my combination skin as it's really mild and soap free so it doesn't dry out my skin but it's still tough enough to thoroughly cleanse my skin and leave it feeling soft and matte.
It's £11.00 which is quite expensive but I've been using it regularly for a few months and it's still going so I'd say it's well worth the price and I'll definitely repurchase it when it does eventually run out.

: ]



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...