Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Love Me Beauty- June 2014



Hey all, another beauty box review for you today, this time it's Love Me Beauty's June box I went for menu 2 although to be honest I wasn't particularly excited by any of this months 3 options. I have felt a little let down by my last few boxes from Love Me Beauty boxes and am leaning towards cancelling my subscription, I just feel like the boxes have become a little same-y and I don't seem to end up using a lot of the products I've been getting in my boxes.

Model Co Eye Define Eye Pencil In 'Black'- Full Size
I only ever wear gel liner so I have no use for this and I have another of these Model Co pencils floating around my beauty stash from another beauty box so I wasn't too impressed to recieve this.

Urban Veda Purifying Daily Facial Wash- Sample 
Again this is a sample I've received in another beauty box, it's an ok cleanser quite gentle and refreshing but it didn't wow me. 

Beauty UK High Brow Kit- Full Size 
This brilliant little eyebrow kit is the reason I went for menu 2, I bought this kit myself a couple of months ago and was on the verge of repurchasing it when I picked my June Love Me Beauty Box so this is probably my favourite item from my box this month.

NYX Cosmetics Nail Polish in Compulsive- Full Size
 NYX is a brand I haven't tried before so I was looking forward to getting this although like most people I was expecting a brighter shade as they advertised 'Exotic' shades in menu 2 but I was still happy to see this in my box.

Montague Jeunesse Hot Spring Sauna Masque- Full Size
I love Montague Jeunesse masks so I was pleased to see this in my box although I haven't tried a self heating mask before. 

Overall this box was a bit hit and miss for me but I'm going to give it another month before I decide whether to end my subscription or not. 
You can sign up to Love Me Beauty here for £10.00 per month (+p&p).

: ]

1 comment:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...