Thursday, 3 July 2014

NOTD: Golden Shore & Mango


I used:
Barry M Gelly in Mango
Models Own in Golden Shore


I treated myself to some new Barry M Gelly Nail Paints a little while ago, I decided to get some bright summery colours to add to my collection so I picked up this gorgeous bright orange shade called Mango, I teamed it with a Models Own nail polish from their Splash collection. Golden Shores is a chunky silvery pearlescent glitter top coat suspended in a transluceunt orange nail polish which gives the glitter an orangey golden sheen I think the two nail varnishes go really well together to create a nice summery look.


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...