Saturday, 19 July 2014

NOTD: Pacific Beacon




I used:
Mavala- Pacific Blue
Essie- As Gold As It Gets
Topshop Nails- Beacon

I decided to create some beach inspired nails for my recent trip to the seaside, I went for a nice blue base colour with this very pretty Mavala polish in Pacific Blue. I then graduated glitter over the top with Essie As Gold As It Gets over most of the nail, which is a subtle translucent gold glitter, and two coats of Topshop Beacon on the tips to middle, Beacon looks like a plain gold glitter in the photos but it actually has a holographic effect which gives little shimmers of green and orange when the light hits it. 


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...