Monday, 21 July 2014

OOTD: Fear And Loathing



I wore:
Sunglasses- Primark
T-shirt- Topshop
Trousers- H&M
Necklaces- Equinox
Socks- Primark
Shoes- Primark

I picked up this t-shirt a few weeks ago, I spotted it on the sale rail in the little Topshop concession at work and sneakily put it aside to pick up after my shift I think it was only about £10.00 which is an absolute bargain. I finally wore my jelly shoes which are super comfortable and perfect for the beach, I also wore these lovely floral trousers which I bought for a job interview last month.
The Primark sunglasses were £2.00 and were my new favourites, I wore them pretty much all week, but unfortunately on the last day of our holiday one of the arms snapped in half so I will definitely have to search down a replacement pair.


: ]

1 comment:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...