Tuesday, 15 July 2014

OOTD: Thank You For The Venom






I wore:
T-shirt with embroidered heart- ASOS
Crystal necklaces- Equinox
Watch- River Island
Leggings- H&M
Jacket- Boohoo
Creepers- Essex Shoes

During our visit to Tenby last week Pete and I decided to take a trip to the Wildlife Park, it was raining on and off but we had a lovely day all the same and I wore my new triple platform creepers which are really comfy. I bought this oversized ASOS t-shirt a few weeks ago but haven't had much chance to wear it yet, I love that the design is embroidered onto it instead of just being a transfer as it means it will never fade. 
I wore my new denim jacket as it was the only jacket I took away with me, it is literally the perfect jacket for summer, thick enough to keep me warm in the evenings but light enough for a warm rainy day and it goes with absolutely everything, I got it in a size up even thought it's already an oversized fit so it's really big and comfy.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...