Thursday, 31 July 2014

The Body Shop- Seaweed Skin Essentials Kit

The Body Shop Mini Seaweed Skincare Set

I've never really tried any of The Body Shop's skincare I usually just pop in to get myself a body butter but when I ran out of my last toner I decided to try something new, I was going to get myself the Seaweed Clarifying Toner when I saw this little set on sale for £10.00 so I decided to buy it instead and try out more of the range.
I've nearly used up most of the set so I thought I'd share my thoughts on each of the products from the Seaweed range.

I don't usually use any serums or night treatments but this was a nice addition to my routine, it is a thin gel that aims to bring balance to combination skin leaving it feeling hydrated but not shiny. Like the rest of the seaweed range it has a light fresh scent which makes me think of the sea. I really enjoyed using this but I didn't notice too much of a difference to my skin so I probably wouldn't buy a full size version for £12.00.

I really like this cleanser I feel like it really thoroughly cleanses my skin and removes any excess oil without drying it out, leaving a soft matte finish. A full size bottle is £8.50 for 100ml which isn't too bad but as I can get a bottle of my favourite La Roche Posay Effaclar Foaming Gel Cleanser (which is twice the size) for £11.00 I don't feel the need to run out and get myself this right away.

This was my favourite product from the kit, it's really refreshing, leaves my skin feeling really clean and it doesn't contain alcohol so it didn't make my skin sore or leave it feeling tight. I liked this so much that pretty much as soon  as I finished up the bottle I went and bought a full size one, it was £8.50 which I think is pretty good considering how long the sample bottle lasted me.

I'm quite picky about my moisturisers but I actually found this to suit my skin and it was lovely to use during all the hot weather we've had recently as it has a slight cooling effect when applied. It has a light oil free gel like texture which sinks in quickly leaving skin with a soft matte finish and a little goes a long way so it's pretty reasonably priced at £11.00 for a full tub.


: ]


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...