Thursday, 17 July 2014

You Beauty Discovery Box- July 2014



This is my third You Beauty Discovery Box and honestly they have gotten better each month, this months shortlist was fantastic so here's what I got in my July box:

Egyptian Magic All Purpose Skin Cream
I have about 7 sachets of this floating around as I never find a reason to use them so I don't think I'll be using this.

Agent Provocateur Fatale Eau De Parfum
I know a lot of people don't like getting perfume samples in beauty boxes but I honestly don't mind especially when they're little extras like this one, Fatale is exactly the kind of fragrance I would normally go for a sweet feminine scent with notes of vanilla and patchouli it's gorgeous.

Dove Men +Care Shave Cream
This is admittedly a little bit of a random edition for a beauty box but I'm sure Pete will make use of it when he bothers to shave.

L'Oreal Paris Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara
This was my first choice from this months shortlist, I'm running out of my go to mascaras so I was going to pick up a new one soon anyway and my mom has used this before and couldn't stop singing it's praises so I have high hopes for this.

L'Occitane En Provence Aromachologie Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner Duo
I can't believe both of these counted as just one product choice on this months list it's no wonder they sold out so quickly, I was lucky enough to order my box before they sold out and can't wait to try them. My hair can get quite frizzy in the summer and these are supposed to protect and repair dry and damaged hair so hopefully they can tame my summer frizz. They also smell incredible with Ylang Ylang, sweet orange, lavender and geranium which smells so summery and refreshing.

So it's safe to say I was very impressed with You Beauty Discovery's July box and can't wait to see next months shortlist, you can sign up to You Beauty Discovery Box for £6.95 a month here.

: ]



No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...