Sunday, 17 August 2014

August Inspiration


I'm currently snuggled up in Pete's bed with a horrible cold and enormous tonsils, this combined with a very autumnal breeze in the air has got me looking forward to the autumn, I've dug out my jumpers and fleecey pjs despite the fact it's only August.
I love the autumn it's my favourite season, I love the pretty orange leaves that float around before carpeting the pavements, I love curling up in my kigu with a cup of earl grey and a bunch of cheesy 90's films and I definitely find it easiest to dress well in the autumn. 

Fresh Air | via Tumblr
tattoo choker
Pearls and Peonies | via Tumblr
The best t-shirt white - Wheretoget
fucking cute | via Tumblr
💄 | via Tumblr
∞ Luxury Lìfє ∞ - Photos du journal | via Facebook
vintagepiken: The beauty and the poet.Ruins
Live in the Moment∞† | via Tumblr
Tumblr
pastel goth | Tumblr
| Polyvore
Move forward!!
Black is fucking elegant
Foggy Meadow
(1) Tumblr
Stairway To Heaven
Tumblr
be yourself | via Tumblr
♡ | via Tumblr
Edward Scissorhands
UNPREDICTABLE | via Tumblr
.
Untitled
Unknown Pleasures | via Tumblr
Jude's dreams | via Tumblr
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good
"There is telepathy between hearts" | via Tumblr
s | via Tumblr
VERGE GIRL | via Tumblr

All images found on We Heart It.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...