Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Make-up Revolution Stash- Part 1


I'm sure you've all heard of the latest bargain beauty brand to hit Superdrug's cosmetics aisle, Make-up Revolution stock a beautiful range of beauty products from as little as £1.00 and it's safe to say I'm hooked. Before the brand hit Superdrug I saw a few blog posts floating around featuring their beautiful £4.00 eyeshadow palettes including their Urban Decay Naked Palette dupes so I ordered myself a few palettes and was so impressed by the quality and pigmentation that I placed another order a a couple of weeks later. Then I saw the stand in Superdrug and knew I was going to keep sneakily growing my collection with naughty lunchtime purchases at work. So now that I have a proper little stash going I thought I'd share with you what I've purchased from the brand so far. 

Eye Dust- £1.00 Each
These are incredible they are super pigmented and amazing quality for just £1.00 each, I especially love Confront which is a beautiful shimmery pink that really compliments the shades in my Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. These are loose pigments so obviously there's quite a lot of fallout when you apply them but if you wet your brush first it's not too bad and I'm definitely going to buy more as they have some beautiful shades I currently have my eye on Hysteria and Antic.



Nail Polish- £1.00 each
I haven't tried these yet so I can't comment on the quality but for £1.00 it doesn't really matter if they aren't the best, I pretty much just bought these to try with my stamping plates as they look nice and dark so I'm hoping they'll work quite well.



Baked Blusher- £2.50 each
Again these are fantastic, I was on the lookout for a cheap blusher for work as I didn't want to keep wasting my Benefit Rockateur Blusher and these completely fit the bill they're quite well pigmented whilst being subtle enough for my pale complexion. All I Think About Is You is absolutely perfect for adding just a hint of colour to brighten up my face 



Part 2 of my Make-up Revolution stash will be up later this week.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...