Monday, 4 August 2014

OOTD: MakeDamnSure





I wore:
Gilet- Miss Selfridge
Handbag- ASOS
Dress- ASOS
Sunglasses- Primark
Socks- Topshop
Creepers- Essex Shoes
Watch- River Island
Snitch Necklace- eBay

I absolutely love this dress I got it for £10.00 in the ASOS sale a little while a go but didn't have chance to wear it until recently, it was an absolute bargain as it fits so well and is the ideal length for me. I teamed it with a super girly handbag and frilly socks but I felt a little too girly so I added my faux leather gilet and triple platform creepers to toughen it up a little bit. 
I have worn my golden snitch necklace to death, literally, I've worn it everyday to work and unfortunately my perfume has worn away the gold paint leaving it see through so until I find the time to paint it I've replaced it with my new deathly hallows symbol. 

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...