Wednesday, 6 August 2014

Product Review: Lush Granny Takes A Dip


 

 
  
 
  
 
 

This might be Lush's most colourful bath bomb ever, Granny Takes A Dip was released a few months a go and I was really excited to try it as it looked absolutely beautiful online so I popped into store to pick one up. It has a gorgeous citrusy scent with lemon oil and gardenia extract which make it really refreshing and once it's started fizzing away you also get a bit of a spicy edge to the scent thanks to the black pepper oil and ginger oil, it's a really relaxing scent for bath on a summers day and it's quite different from most of Lush's bath bombs.
As it was priced at £3.25 I was expecting it to be a medium sized bomb but it is actually pretty big which means once I'd dropped the whole bomb in the tub it fizzled away for ages and it was super pretty to watch hence the many, many photos of the lovely colours that swirled around the tub for a good 10 minutes. 
Once the bomb had all fizzled away I was left with a lemon scented pink bath that left me feeling soothed and relaxed, I absolutely loved Granny Takes A Dip and I'll definitely be buying more in the future.


: ]

1 comment:

  1. I love this one! It's so pretty and smells amazing. Lovely post! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...