Thursday, 28 August 2014

You Beauty Discovery Box- August 2014


I was initially a little disappointed with this months You Beauty Discovery choices as nothing on the August menu particularly stood out to me but once I'd received my box I was really pleased with my August box.

FaceD 3-Luronics Cream Serum 
I have no need of an anti wrinkle cream serum so this will go to my mom.

Jimmy Choo Eau De Parfum and Jimmy Choo Man Eau De Toilette 
I quite like getting perfume samples and trying new fragrances so I was pleased to see this as one of the little extras and Pete will probably like the aftershave.

4 Way Nail Buffer
 The last little extra from this months box was a 4 way nail buffer, I've never bought one of these before but I've borrowed one of my mom's and they really do leave your nails nice and shiny which is really useful at the moment as I haven't been painting my nails as often as usual.

My Choices:

Louise Galvin Sacred Locks Treatment Masque
I haven't tried this yet but I do enjoy a nice hair masque about once a week especially in the winter as my hair can get quite dry and frizzy so it needs a bit of extra care. I haven't heard of this brand before but the masque smells great and I've read some really good reviews of it which say it's quite a light masque that's suitable for twice weekly use and doesn't weigh down hair but leaves it feeling super soft.

Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow in 'Rich List'
I love love love this eyeshadow, first of all it's a beautiful sparkly pale shade of gold that works great on it's own or when blended with one of the shades from my Urban Decay Naked Palette, also the packaging is lovely, really simple but cute. As I said on my Love Me Beauty review yesterday these Marsk eye shadows have surprisingly little fallout for loose shadows, you can get a light dusting of gold if you use a thick brush like the MAC 217 or build up more of a solid colour if you use a damp brush. I really want to try more Marsk eyeshadows especially the shades Mudcake and Cockadoodle.

You can sign up to You Beauty Discovery for £6.95 per month here.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...