Monday, 15 September 2014

Catch Up



I spent a few days away with Beth in Chester, We visited a Friends themed cafe called Central Perk, had many cockatails at the Waikiki Tiki bar, We stayed at the lovely Crowne Plaza, Of course we had to spend a day at Chester zoo, We went to one of my absolute favourite restaurants Hickorys, Cupcakes at Mad Hatters Tea Shop, Wore my hair up for a change, Dinner at Fiesta Havana, Did a little bit of drawing, Took Pete's Dad's Bull Mastiffs for a walk, Pete and I ate all the food at Chiquitos, Tidying my room and my ever growing underwear collection, Left over pizza for breakfast.

I've had quite a busy few weeks, I went away for a few days in Chester with my best friend Beth and it was exactly what I needed we ate lots of great food drank too many cocktails, visited the spa and of course did some serious shopping.
I've also spent lots of time with my wonderful fiancé which has been lovely as we often struggle to see each other during the week with him doing the 9-5 and me working anytime between 7am and 9pm. We're house sitting for Pete's dad most of this week which means getting up early to make Pete's lunch for work, cooking the one and only recipe I know and Netflix marathons, we're also going to the theatre tomorrow night to see my all time favourite show Cats which I am very excited about.
The other thing that's been keeping me busy is redecorating my room, I've always struggled to fit all of my worldly belongings into my 6ft x 9ft bedroom but I think I've finally got it looking nice and tidy, I may do a room tour if any of you fancy it.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had a lovely couple of weeks, hope you enjoy Cats! x

    Fashion Tale

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...