Monday, 22 September 2014

OOTD: Crazy Crazy Nights








I Wore:
Cropped T-shirt- Miss Selfridge
Striped Trousers- Motel 
Boots- River Island
Time Turner- eBay
Watch- River Island

I bought this really cute velvety cropped tee from Miss Selfridge for about £10 in the sales, I wasn't too sure what to wear it with as I don't really fancy showing off my stomach but then I remembered that I had these Motel leather style stripey trousers that are sort of high waisted so they go together really well. I really like these trousers although I haven't worn them in a while as they tend to absolutely cook my legs in the summer but they're great for colder weather although they're a little too long on my short legs. 
 I dip dyed my hair a couple of months ago using Renbow Crazy Colours in Cyclamen and Violette as I like adding a bit of colour over the summer but now the weathers cooling down I'm letting the dye fade out before my annual haircut. 


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...