Wednesday, 3 September 2014

Product Review: Lush Blackberry Bomb








Blackberry Bomb is one of Lush's oldest and most popular bath bombs and it's a personal favourite of mine. This large purple bomb contains Bergamot to destress, relieve anxiety and lift your mood whilst the Frankincense leaves you feeling calm and relaxed, maybe this is why I love this bomb so much as I often feel tense and stressed, when I used this the other night after a particularly horrible day it did improve my mood and left me feeling much more peaceful. 
Aesthetically it's one of Lush's more simply designed bombs, just a big purple ball with the word bomb engraved on the top, but it turns the water a beautiful shade of deep purple as it fizzes away and once it's finished a little white bit of paper floats out with a comic book style Boom! Boom! on it which makes the bomb a bit more exciting and adds to the retro style of the bomb. 
The scent is really similar to Parma Violet sweets, it's fruity and sweet with a slightly floral undertone that's perfect for long warm soak.  
Blackberry Bomb is £2.95 making it Lush's cheapest large bomb (all the other big bombs are £3.25 and up) and definitely worth treating yourself to if you've had a stressful week. 


: ]

3 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Lush how have I never picked this up! I love the smell of parma violets as well! xx
    An Uninventive Name

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely will be trying this one out! x

    fashiontalegirl.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks lovely, I love Lush and Blackberry scented things. Definitely going to try this soon :)

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...