Friday, 12 September 2014

Product Review: Lush You've Been Mangoed






I have only tried a couple of Lush's Bath Melts in the past, I used to love Happy Blooming which was a pink wedge shaped melt with cherries embossed on the top and it smelt just like a cherry bakewell but since they discontinued it I don't really pay much attention to the bath melts when I visit Lush. However I am now in the process of trying to review pretty much all of Lush's bath products so I decided to give another bath melt a go, I picked up You've Been Mangoed which is a little orange bar scented with lemongrass, lime and lemon oils and packed with hydrating avocado butter, cocoa butter and mango butter.
I'm not overly keen on bath products full of butter as I hate getting out of the water with my skin feeling like a greased chicken so I broke this bath melt in two and just popped half of it in the water. It melted away slowly filling the room with a sweet citrusy aroma and turning the water thick and cloudy, I think half the bar was more than enough for one bath, my skin felt really soft and moisturised afterwards without feeling too sticky or greasy.
I did really like using this bath melt but I don't think it's something I'll rush out to buy again as I'd much rather get a bath bomb for the same price.


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...