Sunday, 21 September 2014

You Beauty Discovery- 1st Birthday Edition September 2014


I was quite pleased with this months You Beauty Discovery Menu and I was very happy with my choices as well as the extras thrown in for every subscriber.

Extra Products

Crabtree & Evelyn Tea Bags in Blackberry Green Tea and Afternoon Tea
I'm a huge tea drinker so I was instantly happy when I saw these, I'm not too keen on green tea but I'll definitely give it a try and I've already used the afternoon tea which was delicious.

You Beauty Discovery Make-up Sponge
This was a cute little extra but I don't think I'll use it too much as I prefer to apply my face powder with a brush.

Toni&Guy Volume Plumping Whip Full Size
As a special bonus product for You Beauty Discovery's 1st Birthday all subscribers received a full size tub of Toni&Guy's Plumping Whip which is exactly the kind of hair product I pick for myself as I'm always after more volume for my locks. I haven't tried it yet but it smells fantastic and I'll definitely use this next time I get chance for a pamper.

There was also a £25 off Hello Fresh voucher but I've received one of these before and never used it so I wasn't too fussed by this. 

My Choices.



Pixi – Tinted Brilliance Balm in Pretty Pink
I took a bit of a risk with this one as I didn't know which shade I would receive and the shade that was shown on You Beauty Discovery's site wasn't really my kind of colour, luckily I got this lovely pink shade, it's a quite a bright pink that leans towards coral and it's surprisngly well pigmented for a tinted balm so it's definitely something I'll use a lot.


Mavala – Mavadry Manicure Time-Save Fast Drying Nail Polish Finish
I'm always painting my nails at the wrong time and always end up having to leave the house whilst they're still tacky which nearly always results in a smudgy mess so I knew immediately when I saw this that it would be one of my choices this month. I haven't used it yet but I've always had good experiences with Mavala polishes so I'm looking forward to trying this to see if it actually does dry my nail varnish any quicker.

I was really happy with my September You Beauty Discovery box and I think they're really good value for £6.95 a month. You can subscribe to You Beauty Discovery here.

: ]


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...