Friday, 31 October 2014

A Halloween Inspired Make-Up Look


Happy Halloween Everyone, I quite enjoy Halloween I like getting dressed up in something gory and going out to enjoy many many drinks but unfortunately I've decided to stay in this Hallows Eve and watch a couple of horror films instead. That being so I still fancied going a little vampy with my make-up today so I thought I'd share with you my simple Halloween inspired look.




For this simple halloween look I used:
Diorskin Forever Foundation in Ivory
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair
Make-Up Revolution Eyeshadows from the Iconic 3 Palette
L'Oreal Super Liner Pure Black
Cosmetics A La Carte Divine Lash Mascara
Makeup Revolution Lipstick in 100% Vamp
Topshop Lipstick in Straight Ace
Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...