Monday, 27 October 2014

Lush Halloween- Sparkly Pumpkin




Sparkly Pumpkin is a limited edition bubble bar from Lush's Halloween range and I must say it's pretty much perfect for Halloween no matter how you want to spend it, it's got gold sparkle to get in you the party mood if you're dressing up and going out as well as a beautiful warming scent to settle you down for a good old horror movie marathon if you're staying in.
It's quite a large bubble bar (a bit bigger than Karma) and I easily managed to get three baths out of it, all with mounds of bubbles, and it made the water a beautiful orange colour with a pretty gold glimmer which doesn't cling to your skin but did stick to the bottom of my bath which I know puts some people off using Lush's more glittery creations.
It has a sweet warm scent thanks to lime, juniperberry and grapefruit oils and the little stick of cinnamon was a nice seasonal touch, I guess I expected more of a pumpkin type scent but I did really like how it smelt and it's super relaxing.


: ]

1 comment:

  1. i neeeed to get this! it looks great x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...