Friday, 24 October 2014

My Little Box By Diane Von Furstenberg- October 2014


 After being super impressed with my first My Little Box last Month (you can read about that here) I was very much looking forward to the next one landing on my door step and I was equally impressed this month. This month the quirky french beauty box teamed up with designer Diane Von Furstenberg to create a box that wonderfully blended their cute girly french aesthetic with the designers more bold and bright patterns.


A Kiss From Diane Pin
The first thing that I saw once I'd opened the box and took out the beautifully illustrated card and magazine was this beautiful pin, I absolutely love it I can't wait to pop on my long black winter coat for a little pop of colour and whimsy.

Diane Von Furstenberg Scarf
Now this super bright and bold scarf might not be to everyones taste but I absolutely love it, the combination of colours are perfect and again this will go perfectly with my winter coats and my many black jumpers. I also loved the little illustrations inside the envelope that show different ways to wear the scarf, I especially like the idea of wrapping this around the strap of my handbag.

Now for the beauty bits I was super impressed last month with samples from Laura Mercier and Nuxe.



My Little Beauty Micellar Water
I'm not a huge fan of Micellar waters but I'm open to trying this and the adorable packaging just adds to My Little Beauty's quirky personal style that makes these boxes stand out against the many others on the market.

Kerastase Hairspray
I don't use hair spray all that often,preferring texturising sprays, so I usually steal my mom's if I do need some hairspray it will be nice to have my own for a change especially one as well regarded as Kerastase.

L'Occitane Hand Cream
I'm constantly nabbing my mom's L'Occitane Hand Creams, they're really moisturising but sink in quickly leaving your hands soft but not greasy, I love L'Occitanes beautiful scents too and I was very happy to recieve the vanilla one as it smells delicious.

You can sign up to My Little Box here for £11.00 per month (+p&p) and I can't wait to see what next months theme will be.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. Fun theme! I like the colours in that scarf!

    xo T.
    initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...