Wednesday, 1 October 2014

My Little Box- My Little Parrisienne Box





Yes I've signed up to yet another monthly subscription box but I'd seen a few posts floating around about My Little Box and it looked so cute I just couldn't resist and I was not disappointed when my first box turned up a week a go. My Little Box isn't just another beauty box, each month you get a box filled with must-have beauty products including one from thier our own in-house beauty range, fashion and lifestyle accessories, illustrated goodies by Kanako and other surprises. Each month the box has a different theme with this months theme being life in Paris to introduce it's new UK subscribers to the French beauty box brand and I must say it did really use this theme well, with small quirky prints in red white and blue, pretty illustrations of french girls and luxury beauty products.

The first thing I got out of my box was this cute little notebook, the first few pages contain gorgeous photos and illustrations introducing the concept behind My Little Box and the rest of the book is left blank to fill with your own notes and doodles.

I was always obsessed with stickers when I was little especially puffy stickers so I was delighted when I saw these, they are so cute and I really love all the illustrations that cover their boxes and their own products they make me want to hop on a plane and run away to Paris.

The last lifestyle product in the Parrisienne box was an adorable sleeve for your tablet or laptop, unfortunately it's too small for my laptop but I'm sure I'll find another use for it.

And now for the best bit the beauty products and this is definitely where they've won me over.

Stylo Lumiere
I was really impressed by My Little Box's own beauty offering, a cute highlighter pen with a gold shimmer to it that I can be used to highlight cheekbones or over eyelids for a subtle eye brigthening look, I also really like the packaging which really reminds me of Topshop's cosmetics range.

Nuxe Dry Oil- 10ml
I've really been liking multi purpose oils recently and Nuxe are a brand I've been wanting to try for quite a while so I was thrilled to see this in the box, I love that this is a dry oil so it doesn't leave my skin feeling heavy or greasy just incredibly soft.

 Laura Mercier Foundation Primer- 30ml
I've tried a sample of this before in a Birchbox and absolutely loved it, it's a little more dewy and lotion like in texture than the primers I'd usually go for but it settles in quickly and keeps my make-up put all day, I was so happy to see that this was a really big sample as well as I've been noticing the samples in my other beauty boxes have been on the small side recently.

You can sign up to My Little Box here for £11.00 per month + £3.95 p&p. 
: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...