Sunday, 26 October 2014

October Wishlist

October Wishlist




I haven't posted a wishlist for a while as I've been on a bit of spending ban but there are so many things catching my eye recently as I feel like my autumn/winter wardrobe is a bit restricted and perhaps a bit dull and I feel like a lot of things on my October wishlist could be mixed with things I already own to help perk up my autumn outfits.
Things I sort of need-
Some jeans that actually fit both my bum and my waist, seriously if anyone knows of any jeans with actual bum space do let me know otherwise I'm going to order a couple of pairs of the H&M high waisted skinnies and hope they fit.

A new everyday bag as my beloved Asos bowler bag is starting to fall apart, I've been looking for a decent mid sized bag for ages and I think the burgundy bowler bag from Pull & Bear is pretty much ideal. I also need a new wallet to go in my new bag and when it comes back in stock I'm going to order the cat inspired one from H&M.

I could do with a few more long sleeve tops for times when it's not quite cold enough for my many jumpers but definitely too cold for a t-shirt, with that in mind I'll probably buy the skeleton print shirt, which is a bargain at £6.99, and the heart print blouse which is adorable. I adore the Frankenstein sweatshirt it's not exactly an essential but I would probably live in it which I think justifies it's £30.00 price tag.

The rest of my wishlist are things I don't really need and probably won't buy but they shall remain bookmarked just in case I feel like treating myself when payday rolls around as I have been getting a fair bit of overtime recently.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...