Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Cherries In The Snow



Following on from last weeks post about Maybelline Baby Lips today I'm sharing with you another gem from my ever growing lipstick stash. 
I bought this beautiful lipstick after hearing Jennie rave about it on her blog and I was not disappointed it's a beautiful rich pink that leans towards red without being too in your face or harsh, I haven't used it for a little while as I wore mostly purples during the summer but this is a gorgeous colour for autumn/winter so I'm going to be using it a lot more now. 
It has a lovely soft creme formula that applies really smoothly leaving a highly pigmented pop of colour with a beautiful sheen to it, it's not drying and it has reasonable staying power although I do find I have to reapply this one during the day once or twice. 


: ]

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful colour!
    Suits you well!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous color, and it looks amazing on you! xx

    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour on you! :D

    www.violetdaffodils.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...