Monday, 10 November 2014

A Big Beauty Wishlist

A Beauty Wishlist


I've been bookmarking so many new beauty and skincare bits recently that I felt like I should lump them all into a little wishlist post to show you what I've got my eye on at the moment.
I'm on the lookout for something to clear up my skin a bit at the moment as I have broken out a bit over the past couple of months since I changed my Pill (overshare sorry) and I've heard very good things about the Vichy Normaderm Night Detox so I'm hoping to pick it up this week whilst it's on offer for £11.25 at Boots, I also have my eye on a few bits from Clarins so if anyone has used any of these please let me know how good they are.
As always I have bookmarked several Topshop lipsticks which I don't really need but I'm also excited my their new base products, unfortunately I tested them instore and the concealer and foundation are just too dark for my pale skin but the primer seems pretty great and has a nice soft Porefessional type texture. 
My beloved Benefit Rockateur blusher has nearly run out and whilst I've asked for their Cheeky Sweet Spot gift set for my birthday I need something a little more transportable for all my trips back and forth to Pete's and Sleek's blusher in Rose Gold seems like a perfect winter blusher to give my face a bit of colour. 
I've tried a Revolution lipstick before and wasn't overly keen on the formula but I'm still very tempted by a couple of shades from their new Atomic collection and I really love the colours in their Give Them Nightmares palette. 

What beauty bits have caught your eye recently?

: ]


2 comments:

  1. I have heard a lot of good things about the Vichy skincare, never got round to trying it though. My makeup wishlist is always growing just trying to stay restrained!

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
  2. my makeup wishlist keeps growing everyday!! I love the topshop lipsticks x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...