Friday, 7 November 2014

Bourjois Rouge Edition in 13 Rouge Jet Set



Back when the Bourjois Rouge Edition lipsticks were doing the rounds on beauty blogs last year I treated myself to one, the Rouge Edition collection promise 10 hour hydration with a radiant glossy finish.
The shade I have is Rouge Jet Set, a bright slightly blue toned red that applies super smoothly and is really opaque giving you lips that are exactly the same shade as the lipstick in the tube. I really like the shape of this lipstick as well as it's not your average sloped design but has more of a pointed shape with a slope on one side and a curved shape on the other so that it comes to a narrow line in the middle which  makes it easy to get a really sharp line for the perfect red lip.
In terms of wear time I've found that whilst it leaves my lips feeling soft it tends to transfer quite a lot when I eat or drink and when I wear it to work it has faded after about 3 hours and I have to reapply it, so it looks great when you've just applied it but I do wish it lasted a bit longer and didn't transfer quite so much.


: ]

1 comment:

  1. This is such a nice colour! I love reds x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...