Thursday, 20 November 2014

Lush Christmas- Northern Lights












I meant to post this weeks a go as Northern Lights is a firework themed bath bomb but as it's sticking around for the entire holiday season I'm sharing it with you today instead. This is quite an unusual bath bomb as it has a cylinder shape and is slightly softer in the middle which I thought was a fault just with my bomb but I've seen a lot of reviews of these which all look the same, this meant that by the time I got my bomb home it had broken into two halves. I decided to pop just half of the bomb in the bath, first up I put the half with the blue middle in, it fizzled away leaving swirls of purple and blue with little white stars floating around before fully dissolving leaving a pretty purple bath, when I used the second half with the yellow centre I was left with a more pink toned bath.
Scent wise it has quite a pretty floral fragrance with Ylang Ylang and Jasmine Absolute unfortunately the scent isn't all that strong and wasn't really noticeable on my skin after the bath which was a shame.
This bomb is perfect if you want a pretty and super girly bath but if you want something a bit more fragrant and relaxing I'd recommend Sex Bomb or Twilight over this.

: ]

2 comments:

  1. This looks so much fun! I am a huge fan of Lush, and although it is not very fragrant, I think the sight of it swirling in the bath would be enough for me :)

    xoxo

    www.becksbabyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so pretty, one I definitely need to try!

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...