Sunday, 16 November 2014

Lush Christmas- Reindeer Rock Soap



I'm quite picky with soaps and I'm especially picky with Lush soap's I hate it when they smell incredible but you can't get them to lather no matter how much you try and I've found that a few of them can be quite drying. That being said I do generally like the soaps from their Christmas collections I especially loved their Angels Delight soap last year.
This years collections has an array of festive scents nearly all of which have made it on to my 'to buy' list, the first one I decided to pick up was Reindeer Rock which has the same fruity scent as The Comforter and Sweetie Pie Shower Jelly with Ligonberry, Cassis Absolute and Bergamot Oil.
I love the design of this soap it's so cute and festive with a cartoon style reindeer pattern engraved into it and a silver lustre on top so the reindeers stand out.
I absolutely adore the scent of this but unfortunately it doesn't lather very well and it takes quite a while to work up any suds but once I do I find that it leaves my skin feeling really soft and smelling absolutely incredible.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. this looks great! X

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...