Wednesday, 26 November 2014

My Little Cosy Box- November 2014


This months My Little Box had a Cosy theme and is filled with things to help you really enjoy being snuggled up inside on a cold winters night, as usual the box is beautifully designed with adorable illustrations by in house illustrator Kanako and comes with a mixture of beauty and lifestyle products.

My Little Bouillotte
The main part of this months cosy box is this adorable bean filled cushion which you're supposed to pop in the microwave to heat up, I have got a few microwaveable stuffed animals but I've only used them a couple of times as they're also stuffed with lavander which isn't a scent I'm particularly fond of, I also feel a bit mean shoving Waffle the dinosaur in the microwave. So I'll probably get quite a lot of use out of this as it's nice and floppy so it fits nicely across you're tummy to keep you warm or soothe a tummy ache.

Espresso Cup
Next up was this adorable little espresso cup, I personally don't drink espresso but I guess I could just make a very small cup of coffee in it but I'll probably just keep it for decoration.

The Beauty Bits: 

My Little Beauty Mascara
As usual there was a beauty item from My Little Box's own beauty range, this month subscribers received a mascara it's a fairly standard mascara with a nice big brush and really cute packaging but I haven't tried it yet so I can 't comment on the formula.

Arcancil Paris Star Liner
I'll be honest I don't really use pencil liner I'm very much a gel liner type of gal so it's doubtful I'll get much use out of this but as it's waterproof and seems to have a fairly opaque formula I'm willing to give it a go. 

Essie Nail Polish in Cute As A Button
A fairly popular shade in the blogging community and for good reason, Cute As A Button is a bright pink toned coral shade but for me it is more of a spring/summer shade and it doesn't seem to fit into the rest of the cosy themed box but I suppose if you teamed it with some gold glitter it might look a bit festive. 

Overall the box definitely made me feel cosy but it just didn't seem quite as impressive as my previous My Little Box's, you can join My Little Box here for £14.95 per month.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...