Saturday, 8 November 2014

NOTD: Wintery Blues



I used:
OPI Nail Varnish- Can't Find My Czechbook 
OPI Nail Varnish- Eurso Euro
Barry M Gelly Nail Paint- Blackberry 
Topshop Nail Varnish- Winterfrost



I bought a bunch of striping tape on eBay a few months ago and haven't really used them too much so I thought I'd try and be a bit more creative with my nails, I went for a random abstract design using some of my favourite blues and the very pretty Winterfrost as a base. It sort of worked but I think I need to try and be a bit more careful next time I use the striping tape as it did pull away some of my base colour when I pulled it off so perhaps I should leave it to dry a bit longer.

: ]

1 comment:

  1. these look lovely!! X

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...