Friday, 28 November 2014

November Wishlist

November


It would appear I'm mainly lusting after floaty shirts this month, I treated myself this month to a couple of new wardrobe basics including some jeans that actually fit me properly and a couple of skirts so I'm being drawn to pretty tops to dress them all up for the festive season. My favourites are the two in the centre from H&M I adore the beaded bumble bee design on the black shirt and I really like the pattern on the camel coloured shirt it's not the kind of thing I'd usually go for but it's caught my eye for whatever reason.
H&M also have some lovely basic bits that are also kind of dressy, I spotted the sparkly jersey top in store and might have to go back for it on payday it's got a lovely relaxed fit but the touch of sparkle means you could easily dress it up. The high waisted trousers are a bargain at £12.99 and I have lots of cropped t-shirts and tops that I could team with them but as H&M sizes tend to be quite small on their bottoms I'm worried I won't be able to get my big bum into them so I'd definitely have to try them on instore. The pink t-shirt is completely not my style but I've been dressing a bit more girly recently and I think the tee would look great with the high waisted trousers and a pair of my many chunky boots to tone down the girly vibe. 
I do not need any more Topshop lip colours but Get Me Bodied is such a gorgeous purple colour, I don't have any Lime Crime products so I definitely feel like I could allow myself to a little treat in the form of their Utopia Velvetine Lip Colour, the shade is divine and the packaging is equally as beautiful.

What's on your wishlist this month?

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...