Saturday, 1 November 2014

OOTD: Into The Trees



I wore:
Coat- Charity shop
Dress- H! By Henry Holland at Debenhams
Tights- Debenhams
Boots- River Island
Necklace- Debenhams

Pete and I took our annual autumn walk around the woods near my house last weekend and as usual I took the opportunity to take some outfit photos amongst the beautiful leaves however it was a very blustery day so a lot of the photos show me looking somewhat windswept. Anyway I treated myself to a few things from Debenhams during one of our many promotions and one of the things I picked up was this cute raccoon print dress from H by Henry Holland, I've really been loving the brand lately they have so many adorable quirky prints. It was pretty chilly so I threw on this super warm faux fur coat that I bought from a charity shop a few weeks a go and for extra warmth I wore my 200 denier tights, that's right 200 denier and they're fleece lined, I was toasty warm.


: ]

1 comment:

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...