Friday, 21 November 2014

Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Shameless



Purple lipsticks have been rather popular this year and I for one have been loving the influx of deep and vivid purple shades available on the high street, the first purple lip product that kickstarted my purple obsession was this Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in Shameless. Previously I've always played it relatively safe with my lipstick choices sticking to reds and sometimes berry shades but when I saw this shade I decided to try something different and I absolutely love wearing purple lips these days. I'll admit I don't wear this balm all that much at the moment as I find the formula of it more suitable for the summer months as my lips get quite dry in the winter and this does have a tendency to accentuate any cracks or dry bits on your lips due to the matte finish of it but it's still one of my favourite shades and the crayon style applicator makes it super easy to apply.


: ]

1 comment:

  1. I love this colour x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...