Wednesday, 19 November 2014

You Beauty Discovery Box- November 2014


I'll be honest I wasn't completely blown away by the choice of products on You Beauty Discovery this month, don't get me wrong there was a nice mix of products to choose from but nothing immediately stood out to me.
As usual there were a few extra samples included in all the boxes with a couple of skincare bits and a lifestyle extra.

Merumaya Melting Cleansing Balm and Iconic Youth Serum. 
Merumaya is a brand I've not heard of before but I love trying new cleansers and I'm always on the lookout for a new serum to add to my skincare routine although I'm not sure whether one specifically targetted at making skin look younger is really suitable for my skin just yet.

Baobab Superfruit Powder
I'll be honest I have quite a few products like this in a little stash from previous beauty boxes as I never seem to get around to trying them but as I've been feeling especially under the weather recently (tonsilitus with a chest infection is not fun) I could use a healthy little pick me up so I might try sprinkling this in with my morning porridge.

My Choices:

Invisibobble Pack Of 3
After a bit of thought I chose the Invisibobbles as my first product for the November box, my hair has gotten super long this year and I've been wearing my hair up a lot for work but I find that hair bobbles never last very long as they always stretch too much and end up snapping and I hate how they damage my hair and leave a visible kink when I take my hair down. These are fantastic they don't overly pull my hair, they don't get loose half way through the day and most importantly they don't leave a kink in my hair. I've seen a few other bloggers who went for the Invisibobble in their November boxes and there was a variety of different coloured Invsibobbles sent out, with some subscribers receiving a box of bright blue or pink bobbles, I was really pleased with mine as I got their Christmas themed pack that was shown on the YBD site and the gold colour is so pretty.

Magnifibres Brush-on False Lashes
I've seen a few reveiws of the Magnifibres Brush-on False Lashes floating around and whilst I have been intrigued by the concept of subtle lash extensions I felt a bit squemish about the ideas of putting little fibres right by my eye so I never thought about buying it myself but when I saw it on the YBD menu I decided to give it a go. Unfortunately I've been quite ill for the past couple of weeks and haven't found a good time to give it a try but I'm definitely looking forward to trying it as I've seen a lot of photos showing some pretty impressive results using the Magnifibres.

So despite not being initially that impressed with the choices on the You Beauty Discovery menu I'm really pleased with the items I received in Novembers box. You can join You Beauty Discovery's Beauty Box here for £6,95 a month.

: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...