Monday, 22 December 2014

Christmas Wishlist

Christmas Wishlist



As Christmas is just a few days away I thought it was time to share with you what I've asked Santa for this year.
As always I've asked for a few dvds, the one I really really want is Maleficent as I never got around to seeing it when it was on at the cinema.
I've got my eye on a couple of fragrances, Gucci Guilty which is one of my all time favorites and Elizabeth Arden Untold which I had a little sample of a while ago and really liked.
The main thing on my list is the lamp, it's not the most exciting thing in the world but I've really been struggling to take any blog photos as it seems to be constantly dark when I'm not at work and this little beauty is supposed to simulate daylight and prevent glare which sounds ideal for taking photos of  beauty products.
I've asked for a couple of skincare bits from Elizabeth Arden and Ren the main thing being the Ren Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial.
Beauty wise I've also asked for another Topshop lipstick this time a deep red called Trigger, a Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Fervent which is a beautiful red brown with silver shimmer and looks absolutely beautiful and yet another nude eyeshadow palette but I think as I don't own any Bobbi Brown products I can justify this and the shades are perfect especially the sparkly gold shade. 
Of course I had to throw in a couple of silly bits and bobs, I'd love the monster slippers to go with my Stitch Kigu, I have no space for any more mugs but I'd love this Hogwarts one and lastly I've had my eye on this Bill and Ted t-shirt for ages so I'd be very happy to find it under the tree this year.

What are you hoping Santa for this year?

: ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...