Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Festive OOTD And Deck Your Nails NOTD


Jumper- Boohoo
Skirt- Boohoo
Tights- Debenhams
Boots- Primark
Necklace- Wallis

I've been loving all the Christmas jumpers that seem to be everywhere right now, I'm constantly ogling customers bright and garish festive knitwear and I felt like joining in but I also wanted something I could still wear after the big day so I ordered myself this lovely blue number from Boohoo a couple of weeks ago. It was only £15 and it's festive without being exclusively a Christmas jumper. I teamed it with my new crushed velvet skater skirt which I also got from Boohoo and my chunky chelsea boots from Primark which I have been really loving recently, I wore this for a little Christmas lunch outing with my nan as we're not having dinner with her this year and I felt really cosy and Christmassy. 

 


Inspired by my festive outfit and Julep's Deck Your Nails Campaign I went for a festive nail look this week, I would have liked to do something a bit more detailed than this but alas working lots of overtime in retail means I'm always either on the go or completely knackered. 
I picked up the Models Own Microdots top coat last week at the Clothes Show, I've had my eye on it for a while and decided to take advantage of the fantastic deals they had on so I treated myself to this and a couple of other shades. I wore three coats of the Microdots to get the coverage shown and wore it over the top of OPI's I Saw U Saw We Saw Warsaw to give it a more wintery look, I really like the Microdots and although they're not glittery I do think it looks quite Christmassy as it reminds me of party poppers and Christmas lights. 


As part of their Deck Your Nails Campaign Julep sent me they're exclusive nail art tutorial to share with you all featuring two of their new shades Anisa and Andrea, it's a lovely design and is fairly easy to do so I'll definitely be giving it a go although I may try it out with silver and blue instead of red and gold.


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...