Tuesday, 2 December 2014

L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in 461 Scarlett Creme


L'Oreal Color Riche Listick in Scarlett Creme

I got this lipstick in a free gift set last year, with a purchase of two or more L'Oreal purchases you got a little gift box with a glittery mascara, a nail varnish, a couple of skincare sachets and this beautiful lipstick. I don't think was released on its own but you can get hold of it on sites like Amazon or Xtras (which have it for sale at £2.99 here) I'm actually tempted to buy a back up as it the perfect red. 
It has a creamy soft texture which applies super smoothly and leave my lips feeling moisturised and protected, it applies as a beautiful shade of bright red and is quite durable but it does transfer a bit when it's just been applied.


: ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I read every comment you lovely people write me and they honestly brighten my day, I do try to respond to any questions posted in comments but if you want a more detailed response don't hesitate to send me an e-mail.
: ]

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...